Monday, May 21, 2007

Week 4 Web 2.0 - Share

The collaboration concepts emerging from Web 2.0 are awesome. So far, my favorite applications in Web 2.0 are the video sharing of YouTube and the videoblogging of the Video Ninja. Because I like to laugh and am easily entertained, I have found what you have shared from YouTube and the Video Ninja very amusing. I have already shared the "Free Hugs" with my family; and I definitely plan to share the Video Ninja with them - it is so funny! At the same time, some other video clips available on YouTube make me cringe; that's when we close out YouTube for the day!


I knew we had the Teen and Game MySpace pages; however, I had not yet seen the "Super Teens Programs for Summer" video http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2029404663 - very impressive. We have awesome Children's/Club Central staff working with our community's children and teens! I am pleasantly surprised to see OCLS on YouTube. It's exciting that we are getting our name, and in this case our faces, out there.


I liked the Web 2.0 video. Very nice presentation of what Web 2.0 is and what it does. I defintely understand more about Web 2.0 since this week's course work.

2 comments:

JustUs said...

Well, My Meez is up and hovering ~ right above my superstar! However, I still have to earn my fairywings, don't have enough coinage yet! JustUs! :-)

travelgirl1974 said...

Your blog is very pretty. I love our state to. I'm a Florida native also and feel blessed that I was born here.
Dawn