Monday, April 30, 2007

Hello from Florida

I am a native Floridian, and cannot imagine living anywhere else. There are so many beautiful things to see here - sunrises and sunsets, beaches and springs, wildlife and woods, and people that wave when you pass. And, there are so many exciting places to explore - Bok Tower Gardens, Honeymoon Island, Kennedy Space Center (NASA), and even the myriad of theme parks. Florida is a diverse and amazing place. I hope to share some topics that will inspire you to get out and discover our little piece of paradise called Florida.

2 comments:

OCLS Learn 2.0 said...

Cool. I am so not a native Floridian. I have had several opportunities to live here in the past and turned them down. Now that I am here, I do agree that Florida has an incredible amount of things to do. I have been pleasantly surprised! I am looking forward to exploring some of the barrier islands.

Tom

LoneBison said...

Nice blog Tonia! I agree Florida does have alot of cool places to see and visit. I have a seasonal pass to Cypress Gardens, and plan on getting one for the Space Center soon.
But believe me, there are some awesome places around the country as well, especially out west in the Rockies & California that personally I feel blow Florida away!